So, what is bullletproof coffee and is it really good for you? Read this article to find out how it can help YOU, how to make this recipe correctly and when is the best time to take it.
Bulletproof coffee has been touted to have many health benefits and so I thought why not pass this great drink and it's recipe to you. So, let's see what are its benefits.
1. Increases ketones - Ketosis is a state where body burns fat for energy...fast. This drink, perhaps due to the fact that it contains healthy fats, has been touted to burn fat in the body and reach ketosis faster.
2. Increases energy - This is due to the fact that coffee along with energy-providing fat is mixed in this recipe. The healthy fats also aid in detoxification and therefore, you will start to feel better and see more energy.
3. Satiety factor - Again, this is because of healthy fats and how they keep you full..for much longer. Many people have reported losing weight by just starting this drink in the morning but of course, the results are subjective. Either way, if you have to drink coffee, then why not try this and see how you feel?
4. Includes healthy fats - Healthy fats are so crucial for cognitive, skin/hair/nail, joint, eye, digestive health. They also help flush out the toxic waste since if you don't consume healthy fats, your body starts storing whatever it can for the future. This shows up as belly fat and this fat starts storing the toxic waste/toxins in your body. Keeping toxic waste in your body is a perfect precursor to diseases like obesity, cancer, heart, blood, brain, and energy issues. So, include some healthy fats as in this recipe! Give it a try - you never know how it might benefit you.
1. 1 cup freshly brewed coffee (or can even use decaf)
2. 1-2 Tablespoon organic, unrefined coconut oil
3. 1 full Tablespoon organic RAW cacao butter or coconut butter
Combine all in blender. You might have to melt the cacao butter in the pan first and then mix. If you would like to sweeten it a bit, then I recommend adding stevia, monk fruit or organic coconut sugar. You can even add some cinnamon, raw organic cocoa powder, pumpkin blend, and even some coconut flakes! Delicious!
Some Posts to Help You Even More!
Easy Potato-Leek Soup Natural Remedies for Pain 10 Anti-Cancer Habits to Start This Year
Delicious Recipe Videos
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Quick Chickpeas Curry w/Amla
Some Amazing Posts
Caraway Seeds Water Health Benefits
Navel Oil Massage Benefits
Neem for Health, Beauty & Organic Gardening
Take Me To...
Quick 5-Mins Recipes
Cacao. Pumpkin & Banana Shake
Green Chutney w/Mint
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
The Amazing Benefits of Bay Leaf & Bay Laurel Oil
Red Kidney Beans Pilaf in Dutch Oven (NEW Recipe!)
We would love to have you back!
Subscribe to the e-mail so you can receive your daily dose of health & easy, one-pot recipes and simple tips to save you tons of money!
Recipe videos for you.
Sign up here - THE GARDEN RECIPE YouTube channel.
Copyright ©2019 THE GARDEN RECIPE, LLC
All Rights Reserved