This recipe is super-healthy! No gluten - ONLY chickpea flour, spinach, onions, tomatoes & ginger-garlic. Perfect for lunch-box.
This is also called cheela in Hindi and is made very often in Indian homes. Make the batter and store in fridge for 2 days easily. And let's continue to use ceramic pans - much healthier than non-stick pans.
Ingredients - This makes about 3-4 cheela
1. Chickpea/gram/besan flour - approx. 1 cup
2. Garlic - Ginger - can be paste or per choice
3. 1 Organic cilantro bunch
4. 1 organic red onion
5. 2 tomatoes
6. 1-2 green chili
Spices and oils -
1. Organic coconut oil
2. Organic Himalayan sea salt
3. Cayenne - 1/3 teaspoon first then adjust more if needed
4. Turmeric - 1 tablespoon!!
5. Cumin/coriander - optional - 1/2 teaspoon each
Simple steps -
1. Mix all ingredients and spices and add water - start with 1/2 cup. The batter should be thin but thick enough to put on pan. See pics below. After mixing, put oil on pan and make your first amazing cheela! Enjoy!
Delicious Recipe Videos
Some Amazing Posts
Asafoetida: A Pinch of A Cure
Is Pumpkin Good for My Dog?
Chickpeas-Spinach in Tomato Curry
Take Me To...
New Holidays Videos
The Best Hot Cacao Recipe
Hot Chocolate with Walnut Milk
Hot Chocolate w/Creamed Cashew & Coconut
We would love to have you back!
Subscribe to the e-mail so you can receive your daily dose of health & easy, one-pot recipes and simple tips to save you tons of money!
Recipe videos for you.
Sign up here - THE GARDEN RECIPE YouTube channel.
Copyright ©2019 THE GARDEN RECIPE, LLC
All Rights Reserved