A blend of fresh strawberry breeze! Add to it almond milk and some zing from black sesame seeds...Love this drink!
Why black sesame seeds?
1. Black sesame seeds are powerhouse of nutrients - fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, vit B, and phosphorus.
2. They have also been considered as anti-cancer - they contain sesamin, a compound that protects the liver from free radicals.
3. The difference between white sesame and black? White have their hulls removed whereas black sesame have their hulls intact.
4. Fiber and unsaturated fatty acids - Due to these two, they help in digestive issues and help relieve constipation.
5. Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium - help in reducing blood pressure (magnesium-zinc) and help in osteoporosis (calcium).
Make this sweet drink now - NO SUGAR added!! Just 3 ingredients or even better, you can use water + soaked almonds to make your own almond milk.
As always, make sure you buy organic strawberries and sesame seeds to reduce the pesticide overload in your body while ethically supporting organic farming, organic farmers and the well-being of Gaia - our beautiful planet and its animals.
Onion Chutney w/Curry Leaves
Tomato - Basil Soup
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Some Amazing Articles
Navel Oil Massage Benefits
Neem Benefits for Dogs
Neem for Health, Beauty & Organic Gardening
Take Me To...
1-Pot New Recipes
Quick 5-Min Recipes
Cilantro Chutney w/Mint
Cacao, Pumpkin & Banana Shake
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Amazing Benefits of Bay Leaves & Bay Laurel Oil (NEW Article)
Red Kidney Beans Pilaf in Dutch Oven (NEW Recipe!)
We would love to have you back!
Subscribe to the e-mail so you can receive your daily dose of health & easy, one-pot recipes and simple tips to save you tons of money!
Recipe videos for you.
Sign up here - THE GARDEN RECIPE YouTube channel.
Copyright ©2019 THE GARDEN RECIPE, LLC
All Rights Reserved