Love tomatoey flavor? This is the dish for you then. One-pot & filled with flavor. Perfect for weekday or anytime! Or even for guests.
I love one-pot recipes! Less clean-up for you and less use of water and soap - hence, we are caring about our Gaia - mother Earth.
And trust me, this is one dish that performs even if you have to cook in hurry coz your friends just called and said they are coming over!! No worries! Now, you know what dish you will cook to impress. This is also a 'friendly' dish if all of you want to eat right off the pan - just forks needed for each person and you are all set.
Again, we are moving with positive changes - more veggies, less noodles, no-gluten, no canned tomatoes no dairy butter and no soy sauce. Plus, now we are using ceramic pan instead of non-stick for health reasons. So, let's get started.
1. 4 organic roma tomatoes or 3 medium tomatoes
2. 2 organic green bell pepper
3. 1 large organic yellow onion
4. Thai stir-fry rice noodles
1. Black pepper - per taste
2. Cayenne -1/3 teaspoon at the end, mix and then taste. Adjust if needed.
3. Organic Himalayan sea salt - per taste. Put less first as you will be adding soy aminos as well.
4. Soy aminos - put 1 tablespoon at the end and taste. Adjust.
5. Organic tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon and taste. Adjust.
6. 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.
7. Melt or any organic coconut butter (yes!! you will LOVE it)
Simple Steps -
1. Put coconut oil in ceramic pan. Saute the tomatoes, green bell peppers and onion till slightly soft - 3-4 mins. Add salt.
2. Now add the noodles - I break them in half.
3. Add water to cover the noodles and cook on medium-low heat. Keep watch. After 7-8 mins, mix and see if noodles are soft. If not, add more water. Keep cooking - these noodles do take little long to cook completely.
5. When noodles are done, add the remaining spices (black pepper and cayenne) per taste and the soy aminos, ketchup and vinegar. Mix and taste. If desiring more tangy, add more ketchup. If more zesty, add few drops more of vinegar. If needing more salty and smoked taste, add more soy aminos.
Top with organic, coconut butter. Trust me, you will love the taste...:)
This is it. Dish made. Forks out - ready to serve!
YouTube channel - Want more recipes like this one? Subscribe to The Garden Recipe YouTube channel; click on icon below on yellow footer.
Onion Chutney w/Curry Leaves
Tomato - Basil Soup
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Some Amazing Articles
Navel Oil Massage Benefits
Neem Benefits for Dogs
Neem for Health, Beauty & Organic Gardening
Take Me To...
1-Pot New Recipes
Quick 5-Min Recipes
Cilantro Chutney w/Mint
Cacao, Pumpkin & Banana Shake
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Amazing Benefits of Bay Leaves & Bay Laurel Oil (NEW Article)
Red Kidney Beans Pilaf in Dutch Oven (NEW Recipe!)
We would love to have you back!
Subscribe to the e-mail so you can receive your daily dose of health & easy, one-pot recipes and simple tips to save you tons of money!
Recipe videos for you.
Sign up here - THE GARDEN RECIPE YouTube channel.
Copyright ©2019 THE GARDEN RECIPE, LLC
All Rights Reserved