Learn the amazing healing power of colloidal silver & different types of applications & benefits of colloidal silver for a healthy dog!
Colloidal silver is one of the most ancient remedy used in the Western world as well as in Eastern world (though this is one natural product that is used more in the Western world). For centuries, colloidal silver has been used as an anti-bacterial agent to fight or prevent infections. Greeks and Romans, known for their holistic knowledge, used colloidal silver for its antibiotic properties. Greeks used silver to store water and keep water fresh and Romans used silver to store wine. Silver is also mentioned in ancient Egyptian writings. Ancient civilizations knew that pathogens like bacteria, viruses, etc cannot survive in the presence of silver. This explains why colloidal silver was used as a cleaning agent in the hospital for over 1200 years! until the toxic chemical industry took over. Ayurveda recommends silver as an elixir to be taken in small amounts by those fighting sickness or for senior with debilitating conditions.
Now, silver is again revered in hospitals as an effective strategy for soothing burn wounds and killing bacteria. Likewise, for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, people are recognizing its value when it comes to their dog's health.
So, let's start discussing right away what are the benefits of colloidal silver for your dog and how you can use different types of application of colloidal silver for optimum results.
Benefits of colloidal silver for your dog -
1. Skin & Coat - Have itchy dog? Or one with hot spots? Whatever the skin issue your dog is having, colloidal silver can solve! It is also used for burns, wounds, splinters, ringworms and skin allergies like rashes or redness. Giving a tablespoon or two daily while also using silver soap is the best way to treat any skin issue in your dog.
2. Immune Support - Colloidal silver acts as a natural antibiotic for your dog as it protects the body against any pathogens. In this way, it boosts immunity and ensures that whether you have an active outdoor dog or a lazy bum, your dog's immunity is assured by virtue of colloidal silver.
3. Active Dogs - Dogs that are constantly going on hiking, camping, swimming in lakes or playing at the beach and such will benefit greatly by taking colloidal silver as a preventive aid. This will also help prevent any sinus congestion or respiratory issues since colloidal silver clears bacteria, viruses, etc as it passes through the respiratory passage.
4. Teeth & Gum Health - Many owners use colloidal silver when they suspect a tooth infection or a toothache in their dog. Because colloidal silver kills the germs so effectively, it is no surprise that it freshens the dog's breath as well by completely eliminating the stinky odor in the mouth.
5. Eyes Health - If your dog ever gets any eye acne or pink eye or eye gunk, simply wipe the eyes with some colloidal silver. Likewise, colloidal silver is also used internally for eye infections - just a drop in the eye until the infection is gone.
6. Poop Eating/Unhealthy Behavior - From my research, I have noticed that dogs who have a disgusting habit of eating poop, eating dirt or licking urine always suddenly change their behavior once the owner has supplemented their diet with colloidal silver. This could be due to the fact that colloidal silver kills the bad bacteria in the gut - the ones that were causing this odd behavior in the first place!
7. Bladder & Urinary Tract Health - What is the main thing that comes to mind when you think of your dog's bladder and urinary health? I am guessing it is the fear of bladder infection or urinary tract infection happening or its recurrence - all too common in the Western world (esp. in America). Use colloidal silver 2 to 3 times a day when your dog has such an infection and once a day as a preventive, especially if you already know that your dog has a history of such infections.
8. Ears Infection/Wax Issues - Ear canal is one place where microbes can enter very easily and on top of that, the inbreeding of dogs along with unethical human demands of certain physical characteristics in a breed has resulted in compact ears and very narrow canals. As if this war against natural evolution of dogs is not enough, we now have lousy owners feeding them something called 'kibble' out of....a plastic bag! Why won't American dogs have ear infections and that too recurrent ones? Colloidal silver offers a natural solution - by killing the inflammation causing bacteria and by soothing the ear canal at the same time. Simply put few drops in the ear canal and massage gently to even out the liquid and let your dog shake his head a few times and you are done! For outer ear, you can take some on cotton or small tissue paper and just wipe the ear couple times a day till you see full improvement. That is it! Yep, its that simple!
9. Yeast Infections (Both External & Internal) - Got a dog with that crusty, cheese-like smelly skin? Yup, that is yeast infection. Vets get rich, really rich, when someone's dog has yeast infection as they will put the poor dog on antibiotics and then when that stops working, another toxic drug is introduces and so on. Yeast infections are stubborn as it is a fungus that attacks the skin and grows on it, causing redness, itch and crusts like dry dander. Baths with colloidal silver soap as well as good amount of liquid supplementation daily for internal detoxification is known as a much more effective, safe, and affordable treatment for yeast infections in dogs.
10. IBD/IBS/Digestive Upsets Aid - Since colloidal silver is an anti-inflammatory, it is excellent for lowering inflammation in the digestive tract and for cleaning the intestinal lining. Diarrhea and vomiting are both signs of inflammation in the digestive tract and colloidal silver, given internally to the dog helps in healing the inflamed lining of the GI tract.
Different ways to use colloidal silver for your dog -
1. Liquid - If you want your dog to stay healthy and not ever have to go to a vet, then I highly suggest, as a dog owner, that you keep at least 1 large bottle of colloidal silver (in liquid form) in your home. This is because all health issues start in the gut and therefore, need some internal support first before we can heal the outside issues like itchy skin and so on. Therefore, by having the liquid supplement, you can easily add to your dog's water or food. You can also give directly with a dropper as it is tasteless and dog's will have no problem taking it.
2. Soap - Dogs being fed kibble and heartworm pills along with vaccines are now showing signs of toxicity...via their skin. It is of NO surprise to me that most American dogs have smelly skin, itchy skin, skin tags, skin acne, skin rashes, dry skin, oily/greasy skin, dandruff skin, inflamed red skin...and so on! Whew!
OK - rest calm that some great help is here as you can now buy colloidal silver soap and use it weekly till your dog's skin becomes beautiful and healthy again. And then, commit to making this soap your dog's permanent 'shampoo' from now on.
Another point I want to note is that most dog owners spend so much money buying toxic doggy shampoos or soap bars from pet-stores and then, when the product does not work or causes more of a smelly dog or dry skin or itching, that is when the dog owners think of changing to something better...something more natural and healthier. My question is why not just save your money and from the very beginning invest in a product that is healthy and already protects your dog from such issues?
Invest in colloidal silver soap that is 'extra strength' and usually comes in large 7 oz to 8 oz size and if you want, you can then cut it in half and use or just use whole!
3. Gel - Colloidal silver gel is a great option for external wounds like acne, burns, infection spots, torn skin, skin rashes and such. Gel is also great for those dog owners who go hiking or camping a lot with their dogs as you never know when a splinter or some bug bite might trouble your pooch! Keeping a large size jar of gel and carrying it with you on such Nature inspired trips is a MUST if you are a dog owner.
END NOTE: This is a 'medicine' that has no taste, is easy to give, affordable, highly potent and cures just about everything! I say, today, we learned something powerful and effective. So, stock up on some good quality colloidal silver and start giving some to your pooch right away.
For any questions or comments that relate to this article, please post below and I will reply. Please do NOT send in e-mails.
Here's to health-eir Fido because he joined The Garden Recipe! & his owner saved tons of money!
Share! Share! Share! If this article has helped you and your dog, then I encourage you to share it with your loved ones and invite them to join The Garden Recipe newsletter! Let's get more dogs healthy!
Help Your Loved Ones! Post it on your FB page! Send in an e-mail to all your loved ones! Invite them to join TGR so they can get such detailed articles too!
Some Posts to Help You Even More!
Top 5 Herbs for Dogs 5 Steps to Beautiful Skin in Dogs Perfect Oral Health in Dogs
Some Amazing Posts
[DOGS] Olive Leaf Extract for Dogs
All About Turmeric!
[DOGS] 7 Amazing Super Foods for Dogs
Quick NEW Recipes
Quick Beet-Carrot Soup (NEW!)
Flattened Rice w/Curry Leaves
Poppy Seeds Chutney (NEW!)
Some Amazing Content
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India (Video)
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
Oil Pulling: Ayurvedic Oral Care
Cancer: A Beautiful Blessing
[DOGS] CBD Oil Benefits for Dogs