A great beet soup for weekdays! With only few ingredients, this soup comes to life with rich vibrant colors & amazing taste!
1. 4 organic roma tomatoes or 3 medium tomatoes
2. Organic red or yellow onion - 1 Large
3. Organic carrots - 2 -3 Large
4. Garlic - 1 whole
5. Ginger - see pic or per taste
6. Organic beets - 4 medium size
7. Organic cilantro - to garnish
Spices and oil -
1. Black pepper - 2 Tablespoons
2. Cayenne -1/2 Teaspoon first - Adjust later if needed.
3. Organic Himalayan sea salt - per taste.
4. Organic unrefined coconut oil - 6 Tablespoons
5. Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
6. Bay leaves powder - 1 Teaspoon
7. Dried Oregano - 2 Teaspoons
8. Dry red chilies - 4 small ones
Simple Steps - Watch the video or the pics.
Single (Adult portion size) - This would serve approx. 4 servings, depending on your soup bowl size.
2 people (Adult portion size) - approx. 2 serving each.
Family of 4 - Each a good soup bowl.
Quick Beet & Carrot Soup (NEW!)
Quick & Eggy Tofu Scramble
Basil Pesto Pasta w/Walnuts
Some Amazing Articles
Nasya Oil: Ayurvedic Nasal Remedy
All About Turmeric! (NEW)
Activated Charcoal Health Benefits
Some New Recipes
Posto Chutney (NEW!)
Peanut Butter Coffee (NEW!)
Cauliflower-Spinach & Potato Curry
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots