Quick cabbage recipe paired with swiss chard! Mild on spices & still awesome taste; this recipe goes well with a quinoa, wrap or rice. One-pot!
Another simple yet super tasty cabbage recipe! But this time I had some fresh swiss chard in the fridge, so I thought why not add it and make this recipe even more nutritious and tasty?
And oh my! this recipe absolutely came out delicious. Super easy to make and healthy, it is a no-brainer choice especially on the weekdays! Pair this with some quinoa, or one of my rice pilafs and some lentils on the side and you have got a fulfilling meal for tonight's dinner!
1. Organic small or medium cabbage
2. Organic swiss chard
Spices and oils -
1. Organic unrefined, coconut oil - 5 tablespoons
2. Organic Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon only
3. Organic Himalayan sea salt - per taste (Go LESS first, then adjust later!)
4. Organic Red Chili Powder or Cayenne - 1/2 Teaspoon first if you don't know or not spice lover - adjust later.
5. Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
6. Coriander - 1 Teaspoon
7. Garam masala - 1 Teaspoon
NOTE: If you don't have garam masala spice, just omit.
Simple steps -
Watch the video for step-by-step recipe.
NOTE: By clicking on the links, you help support The Garden Recipe as I may get a small commission out of the purchase. Thanks!
Cauliflower Pulao in Iron Wok
Spinach-Potato (Aalo-Palak Recipe)
Sweet Potato Salad w/Kale
Some Amazing Articles
[DOGS] Olive Leaf Extract for Dogs
12 Best Foods for Immunity
Castor Oil Health Benefits
Some New Recipes
Silky Chocolate Mousse (NEW!)
Flattened Rice w/Curry Leaves
Cauliflower-Spinach & Potato Curry (NEW!)
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)