Indulge guilt-free in this 5-mins chocolate mousse recipe made with just 4 ingredients. Great for guests. Super delicious mousse!
It helps to have a dessert that you can call your favorite and yet, indulge guilt-free! Here comes this amazing, luxurious chocolate mousse - made with the goodness of healthy fats like avocado, and then, we add the antioxidant rich cacao powder! One word - yummy! OK, how about two words? Yummy & healthy!
Here are some notes to help you if you are making for guests -
1. Keep some extra avocadoes in the fridge - this will help if your guests bring someone else with them or bring their kids. Since this recipe is so easy and quick, you will not be sweating or freaking out during dessert time - simply run into kitchen, throw the avocadoes and in less than 5 mins, you have the mousse ready!
2. Sweet options, dry fruits & adding nuts or coconut flakes - This is perfect as is but also can be enhanced by adding some dry fruits like dates, figs, raisins or topped with nuts or coconut flakes even. You can also add some cinnamon and then sprinkle it on top before serving.
3. Fresh Fruits - You can also top with some strawberries or blueberries...or well, just any fruit of your choice.
4. Chocolate chips or chocolate shavings - You can go get some real dark or semi-sweet (about 70% cacao) organic chocolate chips or bar, and then, use it to add more chocolate (melted) in the mousse or for chocolate shavings to add to top before serving.
5. Vanilla bean & coconut sugar - You can also add the real vanilla bean, if you care to have time and do that much. Another great idea is to sprinkle some coconut sugar on top before serving! It tastes delicious and provides a nutty taste to the mousse. Yum!
As you can see, the choices are many - you can be as creative as you like or just make my recipe, keep it simple yet super delicious and healthy! All the mothers at the party will thank you for it - a great way to add avocadoes to a kid's diet.
Ingredients (Servings - 1) -
1. Organic cacao powder - 2 scoops
2. Avocado - large, 1
3. Organic coconut sugar - 1 to 2 scoops! per taste
4. Organic vanilla extract
This is it! Very simple list!
Simple steps -
Watch the video/pics for step-by-step recipe and exact measurements.
And do remember to share this with your loved ones too! Enjoy!
Cilantro Rice w/Turmeric
Raw Onion Chutney w/Tamarind
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot (NEW!)
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
Wrong Food Combinations per Ayurveda (NEW!)
Seed Cycling for Hormone Balance
Benefits of Oil Pulling Remedy
Some Quick Recipes
Tomato Rice w/Green Onions
Peanut Butter Coffee
Avocado Soup w/Cilantro
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots