Enjoy this Thai-Indian fusion style pulao made with lots of cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, brussels sprouts, etc.!
This recipe is amazing! You can serve it as a pot of scrumptious mixed vegetable dish along with rice or quinoa on the side, or you can make it into a pulao, like I did. For that, simply make your favorite rice on the side and add to the recipe at the end.
Another point is that notice how I don't have any exact amounts listed for the vegetables and that is for 2 reasons -
1. You can add as much or as less of a quantity of each vegetable per your choice. Come on! This is cooking - there are NO rules; just health and flavor. If you are not sure how much you would like to add, then just watch the video and go according to my quantities.
2. Also, if you want to make less quantity, then simply reduce each vegetable and that is it. And vice versa if you want to make more - as in, you have a big family or inviting guests over.
1. Organic yellow onion - 1 medium
2. Organic cauliflower - 1 cup or per wish
3. Organic cabbage
4. Organic brussels sprouts
5. Organic mushrooms
6. Cherry tomatoes
7. Garlic - 1 whole
8. Green chilies - 2
9. Organic green onion - 1 whole bunch
10. Org. firm tofu - 1
Spices, Seeds & Oils -
1. Organic coconut oil - 4 Tablespoons
2. Org. mustard oil - 4 Tablespoons
3. Thai Red Curry Paste - 2 Tablespoons
4. Paprika or Deegi Mirch - 1 Teaspoon (add less first, adjust later)
5. Black pepper - 2 Teaspoons
6. Organic Indian Black Salt - 1.5 Teaspoons or per taste
7. Org. cumin powder - 1 Teaspoon
8. Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
9. Garam masala - 1 Teaspoon
10. Soy aminos - 1 Tablespoons
11. Dried basil & dried oregano - 1 Teaspoon each
12. Thyme - 2/3rd Teaspoon
Top It With -
1. Nutritional yeast
2. Organic olive oil
Simple steps -
Watch the video/pics for step-by-step recipe and exact measurements.
Check it out, subscribe to the channel, and do feel free to leave me some comments for any questions or feedback! Happy Cooking!
Beet & Tomato Soup w/Cilantro
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot (NEW!)
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
Fenugreek: A Divine Spice (NEW!)
Spirituality - The Tree & His Dreams
Benefits of Oil Pulling Remedy
Some Quick Recipes
Quick Kidney Beans Curry
Cauliflower Pulao in Iron Wok
Black-Eyed Peas w/Collard Greens
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots