Cauliflower with Garlic & Herbs
Garlic, green onions and herbs along with few spices make this cauliflower recipe super delicious and can be had as a healthy snack or light meal.
Ingredients (Serving - 4 small servings or 2 good size) -
1. Organic cauliflower - 1 whole
2. Organic green onion - 2 stems
3. Organic parsley - handful
4. Garlic - 4-5 cloves
Spices & oils -
1. Organic, UN-refined coconut oil - 4 full tablespoonfuls
2. Organic Sea salt - 1.5 Teaspoon
3. Paprika - 1/2 Teaspoon
4. Black pepper - 1 Teaspoon
5. Thyme - 1/2 Teaspoon
6. Dried oregano - 1 Teaspoon
7. Deegi Mirch (optional) - 1/2 Teaspoon
8. Coconut aminos - Just a splash (7-8 drops - see video)
Top with (Optional) -
1. Organic extra virgin olive oil - little bit
2. A dash of lemon juice
3. Nutritional yeast
Pair It With -
This recipe is perfect as-is by itself so it doesn't need anything with it to be enjoyed. But still if you must pair it with something, here are some suggestions for you -
1. Enjoy this delicious recipe with hummus, guacamole, chutneys or vegan mayo.
2. Vegan garlic tzatziki would go well with this too.
3. You can also pair it with some rice pilaf or quinoa on the side when serving guests.
Simple steps -
1. Watch the video and photos for step by step process.
*For spices, always add less and adjust later; you can't take out the spices when they are added but can always add more later on.
Leave a Reply.
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Cilantro Chutney with Mint
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
When God Showed Up: A Defining Moment in My Life
Men's Health - Supporting & Healing The Divine Masculine
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots