Herbed Garlic Potatoes
Herbed garlicky red potatoes made with dill, parsley and aromatic spices for that mouthwatering crispy red potatoes recipe!
Extremely easy and versatile recipe to make and who doesn't love some crispy red potatoes?! Mummm....
This recipe is great to make whether you are making for one or having some guests over - it is quick, requires very few ingredients and is super tasty! Pair it with some hummus or garlic vegan tzatziki or even just plain good ole vegan mayo will do and you are all set to serve this lovely dish to your guests!
Ingredients (Serving - 4 small servings or 2 good size) -
1. Organic red potatoes - 8 small or 4 medium/large (your choice)
2. Organic dill - handful
3. Organic parsley - handful
4. Organic lemon (for juice & zest) - 1 medium
5. Garlic - 7-8 cloves
Spices & oils -
1. Organic, UN-refined coconut oil - 4 full tablespoonfuls
2. Organic Sea salt - per taste or 1 Tablespoon
3. Cayenne - 1 Teaspoon
4. Black pepper - 2 Teaspoons
5. Thyme - 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon
6. Dried oregano - 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon
7. Dried basil - 1 Teaspoon
Top with -
1. Organic extra virgin olive oil - little bit
2. A dash of lemon juice
Pair It With -
This recipe is perfect as-is by itself so it doesn't need anything with it to be enjoyed. But still if you must pair it with something, here are some suggestions for you -
1. Enjoy this delicious recipe with hummus or vegan mayo.
2. Vegan garlic tzatziki would go well with this too.
3. You can also pair it with some rice pilaf or quinoa on the side when serving guests.
Simple steps -
1. Watch the video and photos for step by step process.
*For spices, always add less and adjust later; you can't take out the spices when they are added but can always add more later on.
Thank you, this a recipe I "inherited" from my mother - but we use only parsley, dill and black pepper and, maybe just a pinch of paprika. And it is soo god with a large bowl of letuce and cucumfer salad! Or pickles, in winter! Thank you for reminding me of it, I will cook it tommorrow!
Aww..dear Petruta! You are so sweet and made my day with your comment! Yes deifnitely try it and if you feel like, share your photo of the recipe and email me. I will be happy to feature it in the newsletter. I hope you will like it and that it will remind you of your beautiful memory from your mother! -Somyata.
Leave a Reply.
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Cilantro Chutney with Mint
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
When God Showed Up: A Defining Moment in My Life
Men's Health - Supporting & Healing The Divine Masculine
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots