Cashew Cream Hot Chocolate
Hot Coco made w/organic cacao powder, cocoa butter, cinnamon, topped w/creamed cashews & fresh coconut flakes! Divine!
WHOA! Whatttt? Another Hot Chocolate?? Yes! You can never have too many versions of such a delight!
This is one unique recipe which your guests will just love at late winter night by the fireplace! Hot Chocolate made with organic cacao powder and organic cocoa butter and cinnamon, then topped with creamed cashew sauce and fresh coconut flakes! Yummy! & Divine! Give it a try and you never know how much you will fall in love with this recipe! The cacao butter add that creamy, rich, luxurious touch to this recipe and the chocolate aroma...omg! divine! Thank you, cacao butter!
And cacao powder is the real deal when it comes to anything chocolate. Then, my recipe takes it to a whole, new, unique level by adding creamed cashew 'sauce' made with cashews, cinnamon and vanilla extract. It's SO good that I warn you, you might end up eating it all up before the serving time! So beware. LOL.
And then we go even further and add coconut flakes! OMG! A twist your guests never expected but if you have any doubts, then just trust me on this one! You are absolutely going to love this recipe when you have added everything and take that first sip...ah!
1. My cashew cream was a bit thin and I didn't care but if you want it thicker, simply add more cashews. You can soak some cashews overnight and then mix with plant-based milk when you are ready for the recipe. Alternatively, you can also add less almond milk to make the cashew cream thicker.
2. Another point to remember is that for the video, I immediately served the Hot Chocolate and poured the cashew cream and coconut flakes but you can wait for few minutes and then 'draw' the beautiful cashew cream on your Hot Chocolate. Waiting for few minutes will add the benefit of the cacao butter setting up little bit, and not being so melted, which in turn, will thicken you Hot Chocolate. This will allow for better setting of cashew cream on top and the coconut flakes as well.
3. You can also make cashew cream in larger quantity and serve it in separate mini bowl by the side when serving your guests this Hot Chocolate. This way, they can take more cashew cream if they like and enjoy!
4. Same with coconut flakes! They are yummy!; they are delicious!; and they add that dose of healthy fat we all crave for in winter time. So, take some coconut flakes and serve by the side in a mini bowl along with cashew cream and Hot Chocolate. You are sure to impress!!
Ingredients (Servings - 1) -
1. Organic cacao powder
2. Organic cacao butter
3. Almond milk or any plant based milk of your choice
4. Organic vanilla extract
5. Cinnamon powder
6. Coconut flakes
Cashew Cream Recipe -
1. Cashews - 4 to 5 - Soaked overnight for best results.
2. Organic vanilla extract
3. Cinnamon powder
This is it! Very simple list!
Simple steps -
Watch the video/pics for step-by-step recipe and exact measurements.
And do remember to share this with your loved ones too! Enjoy!
Yup, I've returned to leave another comment. This is the MOST AMAZING hot chocolate I've ever drank. It was mug licking DELICIOUS. I'd love to share some while sitting in front of our crackling fire with the brilliant woman who created and shared it.
OMG! JoAnne, you are so sweet! YES! Keep leaving comments...they keep me going..:) And I am SO happy that your sweet husband enjoyed this Hot Coco recipe (as I call it in short) as well as last night's Sweet Potato Salad w/Kale. Love the good news! LOL. Thank you for trying my recipes and loving them so much!
Leave a Reply.
Alonti's Pesto Pasta
Cilantro Chutney with Mint
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
When God Showed Up: A Defining Moment in My Life
Men's Health - Supporting & Healing The Divine Masculine
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots