Enjoy this tasty lobia curry made with spices like black cardamom, cloves, chilies and curry masala, it is perfect to pair with naan or rice.
1. Medium organic onions - 2
2. Organic cilantro - 2 whole bunch
3. Black-eyed peas - About 8 to 10 oz.
4. Organic tomatoes - 4 to 5 roma tomatoes
5. Garlic - 1 whole
6. Ginger - 2 in. cut in small fine pieces (see pics below)
Spices & oils -
1. Organic, unrefined coconut oil - 4 full Tablespoons
2. Organic mustard oil - 4 Tablespoons
3. Asafoetida (hing) - Pinch's worth
4. Whole black cardamom - 3
5. Whole cloves - 4
6. Dry red chilies - 2 for less spicy or 4 for more heat
7. Cumin seeds - 4 Tablespoons
8. Black seeds (kalongi) - 1 to 2 Tablespoons
9. Fenugreek powder - 1 Teaspoon
10. Organic Sea salt - per taste or 1 Teaspoon. Add less first, you can always adjust later.
11. Paprika - 1 Teaspoon. Add less first, you can always adjust later.
12. Turmeric powder - 1 Teaspoon
13. Cumin powder - 1.5 Teaspoon
14. Curry powder - 1.5 Teaspoon
15. Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
Top with -
1. Organic cilantro & ginger (julienne)
2. Fresh lemon juice - 1 whole
Simple steps -
1. Watch the video/pics for step-by-step recipe.
Single (Adult portion size) - This would serve approx. 5-6 servings.
2 people (Adult portion size) - approx. 3 serving each
Compost - Plz. start composting. Imagine if all of us stopped using plastic bags for such stupid reasons? How Earth will change overnight? If you don't have compost bin in your home, you can make one. Or, you can simply give to the plants outside. They will eat the nutrition and your garden soil will thank you for it.
Cashew Cream Pasta
Cauliflower Curry w/Black Seeds
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot (NEW!)
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
Castor Oil Health Benefits
[S&I] What is Tantric Sex?
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots