Enjoy this delicious potato curry made with coconut milk, aromatic spices and green onions. This potato curry can be enjoyed with naan, rice or quinoa.
I love potatoes and I love curry so why not combine both and make a potato curry? Plus, with the addition of coconut milk in this recipe, the creaminess is not compromised with the lightness of this potato curry - it is light, tasty and enjoyable.
Without any further wait, let's start cooking this aromatic potato curry....
1. Organic russet (or any of your choice) potatoes - 5 small ones
2. Red onion - 1 medium
3. Yellow onion - 1 medium
4. Roma Tomatoes -2 to 3 medium
5. Garlic - 1 whole garlic
6. Green onions - 1 whole bunch
Spices & Oils -
1. Organic UN-refined coconut oil - 4-6 Tablespoons
2. Cumin seeds - 2 Tablespoons
3. Turmeric powder - 1 Teaspoon
4. Sea salt - 2 Teaspoons
5. Fenugreek powder - 1 Teaspoon
6. Cayenne - 1/2 Teaspoon (start with LESS - adjust later as this recipe has lots of spices!)
7. Cumin powder - 1 Teaspoon
8. Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
9. Asafetida/Hing - Pinch's worth
10. Curry masala - 1 Teaspoon
11. Kitchen King masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
12. Garam masala - 1/2 Tablespoon
Simple Steps -
1. Watch the video for step-by-step recipe.
Pair It With -
1. This curry can be paired with naan, flatbread, paratha, roti, quinoa, couscous or just enjoy a bowl of it as-is!
Avocado Soup w/Cilantro & Mint
Thai Red Curry in Coconut Milk
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
When God Showed Up: A Defining Moment in My Life
Men's Health - Supporting & Healing The Divine Masculine
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots