Ragi malt as it is called in India is made with finger millet flour and some milk. Check out this super healthy drink for breakfast!
Ragi malt or finger millet shake is a wonderful, tasty healthy drink that you can take in the morning or anytime of the day! Check out the video as I talk about all of its benefits and why this is one drink that you must make part of your daily health routine.
1. Ragi Flour (Finger Millet Flour) - 1 Tablespoon
2. Almond milk - About 6 oz. or per choice
3. Water - 1/2 cup
1. Cumin powder - 1/3 teaspoon
2. Sea salt - 1/3 teaspoon
3. Ginger powder - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Ceylon Cinnamon powder - 1/2 or 1/3rd teaspoon
Simple Steps -
1. Add water to the pan and when it is hot enough, add the ragi flour.
2. Mix the flour until it is fully cooked and thick, gel-like.
3. Add the spices and the almond milk - mix all and close the stove off.
4. At this point, it is done but if you like, you can wait for few minutes so it cools down and then blend it all once more to make it more smooth.
Note - There will always be bit of ragi clumps at the bottom of the glass as they are heavy and thick but you just need to mix with a spoon and enjoy this super delicious, savory drink!
Let me know what you think by sharing in the comments..:)
Avocado Soup w/Cilantro & Mint
Thai Red Curry in Coconut Milk
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
When God Showed Up: A Defining Moment in My Life
Men's Health - Supporting & Healing The Divine Masculine
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots