Love tomato-ey flavor? This is the dish for you then. One-pot & filled with flavor, it is perfect for weekday or anytime! Or even for guests.
I love one-pot recipes! Less clean-up for you and less use of water and soap - hence, we are caring about our Gaia - mother Earth.
And trust me, this is one dish that performs even if you have to cook in hurry coz your friends just called and said they are coming over!! No worries! Now, you know what dish you will cook to impress. This is also a 'friendly' dish if all of you want to eat right off the pan - just forks needed for each person and you are all set.
Again, we are moving with positive changes - more veggies, less noodles, no-gluten, no canned tomatoes no dairy butter and no soy sauce. Plus, now we are using ceramic pan instead of non-stick for health reasons. So, let's get started.
1. 4 organic roma tomatoes or 3 medium tomatoes
2. 2 organic green bell pepper
3. 1 large organic yellow onion
4. Thai stir-fry rice noodles
1. Black pepper - per taste
2. Cayenne -1/3 teaspoon at the end, mix and then taste. Adjust if needed.
3. Organic Himalayan sea salt - per taste. Put less first as you will be adding soy aminos as well.
4. Soy aminos - put 1 tablespoon at the end and taste. Adjust.
5. Organic tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon and taste. Adjust.
6. 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.
7. Melt or any organic coconut butter (yes!! you will LOVE it)
Simple Steps -
1. Put coconut oil in ceramic pan. Sauté the tomatoes, green bell peppers and onion till slightly soft - 3-4 mins. Add salt.
2. Now add the noodles - I break them in half.
3. Add water to cover the noodles and cook on medium-low heat. Keep watch. After 7-8 mins, mix and see if noodles are soft. If not, add more water. Keep cooking - these noodles do take little long to cook completely.
5. When noodles are done, add the remaining spices (black pepper and cayenne) per taste and the soy aminos, ketchup and vinegar. Mix and taste. If desiring more tangy, add more ketchup. If more zesty, add few drops more of vinegar. If needing more salty and smoked taste, add more soy aminos.
Top with organic, coconut butter. Trust me, you will love the taste...:)
This is it. Dish made. Forks out - ready to serve!
YouTube channel - Want more recipes like this one? Subscribe to The Garden Recipe YouTube channel; click on icon below on yellow footer.
Beet-Tomato Soup w/Cilantro
Quick Red Kidney Beans Curry
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
Buddhism: What Is Metta Meditation?
[S&I] What is Tantric Sex?
[S&I] Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots