Rice pilaf made with garlic chutney, tofu, mix vegetables and a blend of spices, which give it a burst of flavor and aroma to be savored!
You might have seen the video of one of my favorite recipes - my Garlic Chutney with Tamarind. The chutney came out so good that I went ahead and made a large batch next time I cooked it - after the video.
While the chutney is great to use alongside your meals, there is another benefit to it - you can use it as a flavor enhancer in your savory recipes, just like this rice pulao that I made. The chutney is full of goodness like garlic and 7 seeds, but if you can use it to enhance flavor in your recipes, then I think it's a double win!
Here is the recipe for my rice pulao, and check out how it uses garlic chutney for flavor and make it! Let me know what you think!
1. Organic red or yellow onion - 2 medium onions
2. Mix vegetables of your choice - 1 cup or per wish
3. Green chili - 1
4. Org. basmati rice - 1 cup
5. Org. firm tofu - 1
Spices, Seeds & Oils -
1. Organic coconut oil - 2 Tablespoons
2. Org. mustard oil - 4 Tablespoons
3. Org, turmeric - 1 Teaspoon
4. Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
5. Black pepper - 1 Teaspoon
6. Organic Himalayan sea salt - 2 Teaspoon or per taste
7. Org. cumin powder - 1 Teaspoon
8. Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
9. Garam masala - 1 Teaspoon
10. Biryani powder - 1.5 Teaspoon
11. Garlic Chutney - 2.5 Tablespoons
Simple steps -
Watch the video/pics for step-by-step recipe and exact measurements.
Check it out, subscribe to the channel, and do feel free to leave me some comments for any questions or feedback! Happy Cooking!
Herbed Garlic Potatoes
Cilantro Chutney w/Mint
Dal Tadka in Clay Pot (NEW!)
Some Amazing Articles
Benefits of Cooking in Clay Pots
Ashwagandha Benefits (NEW!)
What is Tantra? (NEW!)
Complete Yoni Massage Guide
Clay Pots Series (Videos)
Clay Pots Buying Guide in India
Bringing Clay Pots from India to US
My Beautiful Clay Pots REVEALED!
Which Clay Pot is Right for You?
My Mexican Clay Pots! (NEW Video)
How To Test for Lead in Clay Pots